- Access reserves the right to change and update these terms and conditions at any time whenever Access chooses.
- The content of the Website is published by Access. Access is registered with the Ontario Securities Commission regulator and is licensed to provide specific financial advice. The Website however does not intend to deliver financial, legal, accounting, investment or tax advice, and should not be relied upon for such advice. Consult with your professional advisor who will advise you in context of your personal circumstances.
- The Website makes no promises or guarantees of any kind, and anyone who chooses to use the Website does so at his or her own risk
- The contents of the Access’ Website, Access’ logos, trademarks and tradenames are the sole property of Access and are copyrighted and trademark registered. You may not use Access’ logos and trademarks or the Website’s content for any purpose without our consent. Unauthorized downloading, retransmission, storage in any medium, copying, redistribution, reproduction, or republication in any
manner is forbidden.
- Websites connected by hyperlinks to our Website may have been developed by third parties. Access does not guarantee the accuracy of any information contained in independent websites.
- Other websites which may be linked to Access, as well as the products, information and/or services they promote, are not endorsed or approved by Access. Access assumes no liability for any harm that may result from visiting these sites, such as unsuitable or unreliable information, viruses, and any other disruptive factors.
- You are prohibited from hyperlinking web URLs to our Website without our prior written consent.
- Any use of our Website in a manner that may be defined or deemed to be statutorily illegal under applicable laws is a violation of these terms and conditions. Such use includes, but is not limited to, use of the Website to distribute content, or links to content, involving child pornography, terrorist threats, phishing, credit card fraud, racketeering, defamation and slander, infringement of copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret of other such infringement.
- You may not use the Website to transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. facilitate IRC, Egg Drops, BNC or IRC bots, proxies, game servers, online gambling services, unauthorized vulnerability monitoring and testing, unsolicited email and/or SPAM (including but not limited to any conduct that would violate any spam legislation, denial of service attacks, server abuse or distribution of malware). Framing, mirroring, scraping or data-mining of the Website or any of its content in any form and by any method is strictly prohibited.
- If either of us breaches or defaults under this Agreement and the other forgives that breach or default, it doesn’t mean either of us will forgive that breach continuing or agrees to forgive any future breach or default. In every case forgiveness for any breach or default must be given in writing to the other party.