Why do we collect Personal Information?
Access collects personal information from our users and prospective users in order to provide services and information to you.
We may also collect personal information to allow us to manage and develop our business and operations, including: informing you of, and supplying you with information other than that which you specifically requested; enabling Access to comply with applicable law or regulatory requirements; and any other reasonable purpose to which you consent.
What is Personal Information?
- This may include your name, address and telephone number and e-mail address; information requests; business relationship or business operations information
- We also may automatically collect general anonymous information related to your use of our Website, such as the date and time you visit the Website, and the pages you visit on the Website.
- In addition, we collect “cookie” information from your browser to identify your computer and provide us with a record of your visits to our Website.
How do we collect Personal Information?
We may use third-party web masters to help us gather and analyze information about the areas you visit on our Website in order to enhance your user experience and to help us analyze the use of our Website. These third parties use “cookies” to collect and generate information about your visits to our Website (including your IP address) that is transmitted to their servers in an anonymous form for processing. We study patterns of website activity so we can improve our users’ experience to our Website. The use of these tools does not allow us or our analytics service providers to identify individuals.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are tiny pieces of data that can be sent to your browser to be stored on your hard drive so that you are recognized the next time you visit our Website. Cookies are not used to determine the personal identity of anyone who is merely on our Website. They serve to help us track traffic patterns to determine a user’s preferred location and language so that we can direct them when they visit our Website. The statistical information helps us to understand how our Website is used (e.g., identifying which pages or sections are most popular and the peak activity times), which assists us in planning for future improvements to the Website to better meet our user’s needs.
Cookies are also used to provide entry for subscribers who have automatic log-ons. The technology used to gather “cookie” information is provided by the internet browser you use and may be turned off by using your browser preference buttons. Please consult your browser’s Help Menu for instructions. Visiting the Website with analytics cookies disabled should have no significant impact on your browsing experience but please be aware that if you do turn off “cookies” in your browser, you may not be able to fully experience some of the features of our Website.
Feel free to visit our Website anonymously. We will only collect your internet protocol (IP), page requests, browser, operating system, and average time spent with us. This information helps us to understand your needs and interests and to improve our offering.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- We will only disclose your information where we are required to do so by legal or regulatory requirements;
- it is necessary to protect the rights and property of Access;
- emergencies occur or where the use is necessary to protect the safety of a person or group of persons;
- the information is public personal information;
- it is required by employees, contractors and consultants who require the information to assist us to establish, maintain and manage our relationship with you, including, for example, third parties that provide services to us or on our behalf or third parties that collaborate with us in the provision of services to you;
- we have obtained your consent.
Your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information may be given to us verbally, in writing or electronic or by using our products or services or by not responding to our offer to remove your personal information from our marketing lists, in which case we assume that you consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time as long as you give us reasonable notice of withdrawal.
How to Contact Us